Like the BBC Question Time, but this time we ask the questions.
Tickes are FREE, but the space is small. We were jam packed last time. Hence, BOOK in advance.
NB: All those who have booked will receive an email a few days before the event asking for questions.
I will collect the questions and pass them to the chair on 25th Feb.The panel will not know the questions in advance. The chair will ask people by name to ask their question at the event.
We are approaching the half way mark of the Article 50 process. Whether you think we
are heading for a bright new beginning or a national tragedy, everyone needs an Exit
At the Nordic Question Time leavers, remainers and immigrants discuss personal, British,
EU27 and EEA exit strategies.
• Exactly what is the change we are preparing for?
• What are we going to actually do to be ready for 30 March 2019?
We will try to make sense of this together - in one room, at the same time.
This is serious now. Reality - not rhetoric.
• What is the difference between the Withdrawal Agreement and a Trade deal?
• What would change and continue during the transition phase, if there is one?
• Is it technically possible for Britain to get a Canada +++ Free Trade Agreement?
• What does “Hard Brexit” refer to nowadays?
• What happens to multilateral international agreements on Brexit-day?
• Is there a solution for the Northern Ireland border?
• How will the Nordic nations shape EU27 Brexit-position?
• Would EEA take Britain if it asked?
• How many more Nordic Londoners will leave the UK in 2018?
• Is a settled status or a citizenship better for those who stay?
Our Nordic Question Time panel answers audience questions on the end state of Brexit.
Visit us on Facebook here